The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a temporary FCC program to help households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic. The benefit provides an up to $75.00/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands. A household is eligible based on the following:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty guidelines or participates in certain government assistance programs;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast programs;
- Received a federal Pell grant during the current award year;
- Experiences a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
To apply please visit www.getemergencybroadband.org or contact your participating provider directly.